Finka Realty GroupLLC operates the web site at www.finkarealty.com ("Site"). We respectthe privacy of each user of the Site (referred to as "you" or "auser"), whether you are just beginning your real estate search or havepreviously visited our Site. This Privacy Statement gives you specificinformation about how we protect your privacy, how we treat information wecollect on the Site that identifies an individual user ("PersonalInformation"), and how we use aggregated information.
BY REGISTERING FOR ORUSING THE SITE, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT. IF YOUDO NOT AGREE TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT, YOU CANNOT USE THE SITE.
We reserve the rightto modify this Statement at any time by posting a notice on the Site's homepage. (If we consider it appropriate, we may also provide additional notice ofsignificant changes.) Your use of the Site after the date of the lastmodification listed at the beginning of this Privacy Statement indicates to usthat you agree to the changes.
Location of Serversand Transfer of Information to the United States
The Site is hosted byservers in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States,your Personal Information will be transferred to the United States. Bysubmitting your Personal Information, you consent to its transfer to the UnitedStates and to its storage, processing, and use there in accordance with thisPrivacy Statement.
Scope of this PrivacyStatementThis Privacy Statement applies to your use of this Site only. We do not own,operate or control the web sites of our sales associates. Accordingly, thisStatement does not apply to a sales associate's web site or to a salesassociate's collection, use, storage and disclosure of your PersonalInformation.
1. Collection and Useof Your Personal InformationWe collect your Personal Information on the Site in order to enhance theservices we offer you. We collect Personal Information from you only when youvoluntarily submit it in order to obtain certain services or information, including(A) registrations for special communications, such as saving a search for youand, but only if you request it, sending you new listings that fit the profileof your saved search; (B) requests to find a property, to list your property,and to find a sales associate; (C) requests to contact us; (D) requests toreceive periodic industry updates; (E) requests to email a listing to a friend;and (F) applications for employment.
Requests to Find orList a Property and to Find a Sales AssociateIf you submit arequest through this Site to find or list a property or to find a salesassociate, you will be asked to provide Personal Information and we refer thisinformation to a sales associate to respond to your request. For example, ifyou ask that we list your property or if you ask to see more listings in agiven area, you will be directed to a sales associate in that area.
Contacting UsIf you contact us, we collect Personal Information, which is retained orreferred to an independent Franchisee or sales associate depending on thenature of your inquiry. If you are looking for a property or a sales associate,it is referred to a Franchisee or sales associate; if your inquiry or complaintrequires a response from us, it is referred to the appropriate department forresearch and a response. The information we collect is not used in any otherway and is not retained after one year.
Refer a Listing to aFriendIf you choose to send a listing to a friend, you will be asked to provide thefriend's name and email address in order to personalize the email and to sendthe email. We do not store this information, and the information is used onlyto send the one-time referral email.
Employment InquiryIf you are seeking employment, you will be asked to provide PersonalInformation about yourself. We refer this information to the corporate officeregardless of the geographic area in which you live.
2. Collection ofNon-Personal InformationEven if you do not send us any Personal Information, we collect informationabout how you use our site ("Non-Personal Information"). Thisinformation cannot be used to identify you personally and is explained in moredetail below under "Non-Personal Information".
Non-PersonalInformationLike many sites, we obtain Non-Personal Information such as IP (internetprotocol) addresses, browser types, the name of your ISP (internet serviceprovider), information about where a user comes from before arriving at ourSite, what pages a user visits, the order of those pages, and the amount oftime spent on each. A vendor performs this service for us by sending a cookieto gather this information, compile it, and report to us. We use Non-PersonalInformation to customize the advertising and content you see, improve ourservices, conduct research, and provide anonymous aggregated reporting for internalaudits and third parties.
Advertising NetworksWe send to your web browser some of the advertisements you see when you use ournetwork of web sites. However, we also allow other companies, calledthird-party ad servers or ad networks, to serve advertisements within our webpages. Because your web browser must request these advertising banners from thead network web site, these companies can send their own cookies to your cookiefile, just as if you had requested a web page from the web site. Please notethat if an advertiser asks us to show an advertisement to a certain audience(for example, men ages 18-34) or audience segment (for example, men ages 18-24who have viewed sports content) and you respond to that ad, the advertiser orad-server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they aretrying to reach. As always, remember we authorize our third-party ad servers toemploy anonymous cookies only for ad delivery and anonymous targeting. Ourthird-party ad servers do not collect, nor do we give them access, to any PersonalInformation about you.
Opting Out ofThird-Party Ad ServersIf you want to prevent a third-party ad server from sending and reading cookieson your computer, currently you must visit each ad network's web siteindividually and opt out (if they offer this capability).
3. Use of InformationWe use the PersonalInformation and the Non-Personal Information we collect on the Site (A) toprovide you with the services that you ask to receive through the Site,including saving searches and, if you request it, sending you updates aboutthose searches; (B) to receive, if you choose, to receive periodic industryupdates; (C) to answer your questions or complaints; (D) to refer you to franchiseesand sales associates about finding or listing a property or to locate a saleassociate; (E) to refer a listing to a friend; and (F) inquiries aboutfranchising opportunities; and (G) for analytical purposes to help us improvethe Site and for our business generally.
4. Sharing YourInformationWe do not rent, sell, or share with third parties the Personal Information wecollect from you on this Site except (i) to provide information or servicesthat you have requested, (ii) with your permission, or (iii) under thefollowing circumstances:
A. Third partyvendors we engage to provide services on our behalf, such as hosting, web-sitedevelopment, and support, have access to Personal Information, but they haveagreed not to disclose the Personal Information or to use it for any purposeother than providing the requested services.
B. There may arisespecial circumstances where it is necessary for us to disclose and use PersonalInformation and Non-Personal Information, such as: to enforce this PrivacyStatement or any other part of our Terms & Conditions to protect ourproperty or rights; to protect the safety of anyone; to investigate, prevent,or take action regarding illegal or improper activities; to carry out a mergeror consolidation with another entity, a sale or transfer of some or all of ourassets, or any similar transaction; or for other reasons we determine in goodfaith are necessary, appropriate, or required by law, such as when we respondto subpoenas, court orders, or other legal or administrative process.The Site contains links to third-party web sites, including a propertymanagement company, our advertisers, or banner advertising. If you hold yourmouse over a link, it will indicate whether clicking the link will send you offour Site. When you click on those links, you will go to a third-party sitewhere you will be subject to that site's privacy statement and we encourage youto read that policy statement. Please be aware that we are not responsible forthe privacy practices of those other web sites and we expressly disclaim anyliability for their actions, including actions relating to the use anddisclosure of Personal Information by those third parties. We remind you to beaware of when you leave our Site and enter a third-party web site, includingone of our independent Franchisees, and again encourage you to read the privacystatement on any web site that collects your Personal Information.
SecurityOur hosting service maintains its systems in accordance with reasonableindustry standards to reasonably secure the information of its customers.However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100%secure. "Perfect security" does not exist on the Internet, and youuse the Site at your own risk.
5. Correcting or UpdatingPersonal InformationIf your Personal Information changes or if you no longer wish to use the Site,you may correct or update your Personal Information or unsubscribe from anyindustry updates you have requested by modifying or deleting your profile onthe Site, writing to customer service at:Finka Realty Group LLCCorporate Office290 NW 165th Street, Suite PH 5Miami, Florida 33169
or by sending anemail from the following link: http://www.finkarealty.com/contact-us
ChildrenThis Site is not directed to children under the age of 13("Children"), and we do not knowingly collect any information,including Personal Information, from Children.
California PrivacyRightsUnder California law, California residents have the right to request in writingfrom businesses with whom they have an established business relationship (1) alist of categories of personal information, such as name, address, e-mailaddress, and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business hasdisclosed to third parties [including affiliates that are separate legalentities] during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties'direct marketing purposes and (2) the names and addresses of all such thirdparties.
To request the aboveinformation please contact us by writing to customer service at:Finka Realty Group LLCCorporate Office290 NW 165th Street, Suite PH 5Miami, Florida 33169
or by sending anemail from the following link http://www.finkarealty.com/contact-us
We will respond tosuch requests within 30 days of receipt. Please note that we are only requiredto respond to each customer once per calendar year.
If you have anyquestions or concerns about this Privacy Statement, please contact us by usingthe Contact Us feature or by postal mail at:
Finka Realty GroupLLCCorporate Office290 NW 165th Street, Suite PH 5Miami, Florida 33169
Are you an owner?
Web Design by NETRO