Number of Floors
Cohen, Freedman, Encinosa & Associates
LPLA Partners, LP, an affiliate of The Trump Group
The exceptional collaboration among leading architects, designers and hoteliers ensures The Mansions at Acqualina will deliver ultimate perfection.
Every detail has been considered to ensure that the experience of life at The Mansions is unsurpassed to truly claim the title of The World’s Finest Residences. The Mansions at Acqualina isanticipated to forever raise the bar for luxury to spectacular new heigh ts. Its 79 oceanfront “sky mansions”
will feature the most magnificent materials and finishes, exceptional living spaces, life - enhancing amenities, and what is believed to be one of the highest levels of personalized service available anywhere in the world.
The Mansions benefits from its sister development, Acqualina Resort and Spa on the Beach. Acqualina is a 2014 Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Award recipient for two consecutive years, a 2014 AAA Five Diamond Award recipient for five consecutive years and a 2012 Andrew Harper's Reader's Choice
Award recipient for Top 20 Beach and Family Resorts. This excellence in hospitality provides a unique underpinning for The Mansions and is anticipated to elevate life to an unprecedented level of opulence. One of the outstanding features of The Mansions is that each Residence will be delivered in Furniture Ready state thus saving the owner not only cost and aggravation but also the one year that it usually takes to finish such a residence.
The palettes have an impressive selection of complementary and carefully balanced stones, sourced from the finest quarries in the world. Each palette produces the perfect foundation on which residents can imprint their own interior design personality which can be enhanced with furnishing by FendiCasa.
The Mansions’ $50 million “Palazzo di Ricchezze,” the 17,480 square-foot penthouse will be unprecedented, with expansive oceanfront spaces and exclusive finishes perfected by Fendi Casa. The Acqualina brand commands such loyalty that even before The Mansions project was formally announced, approximately $450 million in contracts were recorded from the U.S. and around the globe. Developers Eddie and Jules Trump, who created the prestigious Williams Island in Aventura, Florida, continue to define the top tier of luxury real estate in South Florida
• 24-hour valet service attendants to whisk cars to the secure parking belowas well as to assist with packages and deliveries
• 24-hour doorman and security services by individuals trained to discreetly observe passing visitors with security and safety in mind
• A resident concierge to assist in coordinating worldwide travel plans, making reservations for a favorite event, or booking a last minute table at a favorite restaurant, all with a goal of providing personal service tailored exactly to each resident’s needs
• Direct access to Acqualina Ocean Resort’s ESPA Spa and Il Mulino NY, Costa Grill and AQ by Acqualina
• Exquisite main entrance and lobby
• Direct oceanfront location encompassing 200 feet of pristine sandy beach
• Flooring throughout including terraces (see designer palettes)
• Smart building technology linking residences to certain building amenities, as well as internal pre-wiring for audio speakers and motorized drapes ( in selected locations) and programmed lighting controls in select locations
• Intrusion monitoring system
• Intelligent climate controls with digital thermostats
• Vent-less fireplace in the family room
• Recessed lighting in select corridors and bathrooms
• Finished 10’6” ceilings (slab to ceiling, except where required to accommodate mechanical equipment)
• Floor to ceiling, bronze tinted, impact resistant glass windows and sliding exterior doors
• An entryway through 8’ high double doors leading to a spacious foyer
• White painted walls throughout
• All door, casings, baseboard are paint grade finish
Web Design by NETRO