Number of Floors
Herzog & de Meuron
The highly anticipated Jade Signature Sunny Isles Beach condominium is NOW taking preconstruction purchase reservations and deposits! View reservation, deposit and payment details on our Request Information page. The official ground breaking and construction for this new project began August 2013 with projected completion projected for late 2016.
Herzog & de Meuron, the Swiss "Starchitects" have designed this new luxury oceanfront condominium tower in Sunny Isles, Miami Beach for Fortune International. The Swiss firm has won critical acclaim for various projects, including the Bird's Nest Stadium built for the Olympics in China and locally, the 1111 Lincoln Road mixed-use project in Miami Beach, and the recently opened Perez Art Museum on the bay in Miami. The Jade Signature in Sunny Isles, Miami Beach is the company's first residential project in Florida. Interior design by Pierre-Yves Rochon and landscape designs by the highly acclaimed South Florida landscape architect Raymond Jungles complete the team involved in the design of this luxury oceanfront condominium property.
Following in the successful development steps of recent Jade condominium projects by Fortune in Miami and Miami Beach, the Jade Signature condominium is expected to exceed all expectations. The 57-story Jade Signature condominium will sit on a prime 2.2 acre beachfront lot just south of Fortune's two most recent and successful oceanfront projects in Sunny Isles Beach - the Jade Ocean and Jade Beach condominiums.
Jade Signature will feature just 192 luxury condos from 1 to 5 bedrooms ranging in size from 1,400 to 4,600 square feet, and a number of larger high floor luxury penthouse homes ranging from 6,000 to nearly 10,400 square feet. All the luxury residences and condos are oceanfront floor plans, while all 2 bedroom and larger residences feature east to west "flow-thru" floor plans for both ocean & sunset views from your home. Preconstruction prices* are currently in the range of $1,950,000 to approximately $26 million (average of $1,400 per square foot). Preconstruction prices are subject to change without notice.
- All residences offer minimum 10 foot high ceilings
- Penthouse ceilings are 12 foot and higher
- Floor to ceiling windows that frame the horizon
- Expansive oceanfront terraces with frameless glass railings, adding up to an additional 30% of total "living space"
- Every bedroom offers it's own private balcony
- The 56 and 57th floor "Signature Penthouse" features a 2-story floor plan
- A number of "Sky Villa" residences on the 51st thru 54th floors are 2-story floor plans
- All residences feature private elevator lobby entryways
- All residences are ocean view with 2 bedroom and larger units featuring "flow-thru" floor plans - Enjoy oceanfront & sunset views from your home
- 3 bedroom and larger residences include "Service Quarters" with full bath
- Service entrance
- Exquisite European designer cabinetry by Snaidero
- Top of the line kitchen appliances by Wolf and Sub-Zero
- Wine cooler
- Cappuccino maker
- PYR custom designed bathroom cabinetry
- Walk-in closets
- Laundry room with washer & dryer
- All Jade Signature residences feature "Smart Building" technology
- Wi-Fi and Hi-speed internet access available through out residences and building
- Private garage spaces
- Jade Signature will manage 6 "Guest Suites" that can be rented for short term use by visitors of a resident
and much more - Jade Signature residence amenities and features are still being finalized - Will be posted here as the developer releases the information
- Floor plan diagrams with their details are now available (top floor penthouse floor plans still pending)
Web Design by NETRO