Number of Floors
Bjarke Ingels Group
A remarkable gathering of talents and experience has resulted in a most remarkable development on five prime acres of Aventura waterfront. To develop the ECHO condos at Aventura, Property Markets Group (PMG) has engaged master architect Carlos Ott and the Canadian interior design duo of George Yabu and Glenn Pushelberg whose innovative and highly refined creations are in demand worldwide.
The ECHO condo is a combination of high style and cutting edge technology, delivering to residents a luxury condominium experience of superlative character and convenience.
The sleek-lined exterior is an invitation to the ultimate in South Florida condo living. Entrance is through one of two private port-cochere entries. A refined lobby soaks in the Bayfront light. Private high-speed elevators open onto individual residence foyers. Soaring 10-foot 8-inch ceilings provide a sense of openness and light and ensure exceptional views of the Bay through floor-to-ceiling windows.
The Grove at Grand Bay residences, located on the former site of the Grand Bay Hotel and just minutes from key areas including the airport, downtown Miami and Coral Gables shall leave an imprint on the South Bayshore Drive community, redefining luxury and breathing new life into Coconut Grove for decades to come. Developed by Terra Group, Miami’s leading real-estate development company, the construction is scheduled to begin in the fourth quarter of 2012, completing end of 2014. Upon completion, the project seeks LEED Certification Silver designation, the first such structure in Coconut Grove.
- Full Service Spa and Gym
- Butler services
- Chef onsite
- Private Dining room
- Pet Spa
- Maintenance fee 86 cents per square foot
- Third floor is the first level of living with eyesight at or about 50’ above sea level
- Ceiling height - 12 ft ceiling clear (3.7 meters high)
- Glass height – 12 ft high by 4 ft wide sliding glass doors and curtain glass walls
- Terrace depth - 12 ft deep for the Bayfront terraces (3.7 meters deep)
- Gas cooking for the residence main kitchen
- Electric bar-b-q for the Summer kitchens on all residence terraces
- First LEED Certified Residential Building in South Florida – ‘Green Building”
- Service elevator
- Residences over 4,000 sqft (370 m2) will each receive a 2-car air-conditioned garage
- Penthouse and Corner Residences have staff quarters with bath
- Private elevator for every residence
Web Design by NETRO